Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dear Bloggie, 
I am still waiting for the confirmation of Convocation from UMT. 
Its only a month away from the convocation (Not to mention another extra week). 
All of the upcoming graduates still don't know anything about the timetable and etc. 
I need to confirm the date of the convocation so that I can book the accommodation earlier and tell my parents about it earlier so that they can arrange their schedule. 

Today is 28th August. 3 more days to September~ 
I will be starting my new study life on the 18th September 2013. 
Really looking forward for it.
I had just made a checklist because I will be starting packing my luggage next week. 
I want to go Tesco next week to get some toiletries and etc. 
Looking forward Nott! 
Love from Peggy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment