Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dear Bloggie, 
Today I feel extremely strange
I have a strong desire to help the people in needs starting from today. 
I hope that I can help any people in need. I want to contribute something to the society without asking anything in return. 
I promise myself during my birthday, I will go and help the people in need specially the poor and homeless person living nearby the streets. 
They are people like us too. They need a shelter to protect themselves. Thanks to NGO who are always helping them. I am so shock to find out that there are so many people which is homeless although they have a jobs and are wearing nice decent clothes. They normally get the clothes from foreign ambassadors. I shall start donating my unwanted clothes to the homeless people too. They need more than me. 
We should contribute something to the society too. 
This is what I am going to do starting from today till the rest of my life. 

Right now, I am busy with the application for degree course. Its troublesome and complicated. I still have to settle with the transcript needed by the university. Some of my friends are not going to continue their studies and begin their work life soon. Wish them the best of luck and happiness. I can't believe we are all going to separate starting from September (after the convocation). 
My small brother is going to sit for UPSR this year too. Wish him the best luck. I am going to tutor him for the last two months before the examination. I will help him everything that I could. 
My parents are busy with their coffee shop everyday as usual as they need to gain as much experience in order to make the business smooth and profitable. 

I met my best friends in University yesterday after separating for such a long time. 
Glad that we were able to hang out and have a nice decent dinner and a long chat. 


It was a nice dinner. I am glad that we can share all the experiences that we all have with each other. I am not going to forget all of you although I am graduating soon! :) 
Will definitely have another outing soon. Have so much to catch up with you guys. 

It is my dream to be able to travel around the world. I promise myself that I will do it once I finished my studies in 5 years time with a decent job and soon with my soul mate. I will buy a nice decent car that I like (Beetle of course ;p). 
I want to go and explore the world and broaden my mind. I also hope that I can continue help people till the end of my life. Besides that, I also hope that everyone is living in a peace environment. No war~~~
This is everything that I want to my life and I am going to work for it. 
World Peace. 
Love from Peggy Chai ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment